The IcoCell platform is an efficient proprietary platform to generate stable high producer CHO cell lines for recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies in competitive timelines and with superior product titers.
For IcoCell cell line development the DNA is integrated to the chromosome using our proprietary technology that facilitates integration of the expression cassette into transcriptionally active regions of the chromatin and ensures stable expression of recombinant protein. Our optimized production conditions support high viable cell densities and protein yields. In addition, the production process can be customized, depending on the product of interest.
Main advantages of our IcoCell GMP-compliant Cell Line Development Platform
- COST EFFECTIVE AND ROYALTY FREE - Only fee for service.
- HIGH TITERS - High titers of recombinant protein is achieved by inserting transgene into transcriptionally active genomic regions.
- PROJECT DE-RISKING - Early material from stable producer clone pools is the first stage at which one can obtain tangible purified recombinant material that allows an initial peek on the later clone-derived protein. This material can be tested for activity in vitro and even in vivo, and several project-accelerating activities (such as analytical and formulation development) can be started ahead of time.
- INITIAL UPSTREAM PROCESS DEVELOPMENT - IcoCell minipools can be used to produce material for early proof of concept and non-GLP tox studies. Also for IVD assays.
- EARLY PROOF OF CONCEPT - Stable producer clone pool titers convey a robust indication of the expectable productivities of the final clones, and allow e.g. early proof of concept in vivo in non-GLP toxicology studies, to re-confirm the clinical candidates' potential.
- 99.9% MONOCLONAL ASSURANCE - VIPS™ Solentim “double lock” method is used to assure 99.9% monoclonality
- GMP - compatible documentation is provided.
- Pure fee-for-service. No clinical milestones, no royalties.