The Icosagen Cell Factory OÜ team is looking for a MARKETING SPECIALIST
Icosagen Cell Factory OÜ is a biotechnology company offering production services for biological compounds, including biological drug candidates. It also licenses its own patented protein production technology. Icosagen’s main customers are research and development institutions, and biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies around the world, including the following global pharmaceutical companies: Novartis, ThromboGenics, Bayer, Sanofi Pasteur, NovoNordisk, and others. The Icosagen Group’s management system meets ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
The Icosagen Cell Factory OÜ team is looking for a
For the licensing of Icosagen’s technology platform and the provision of services
- organising exports, where the customers are global pharmaceutical industry companies, European biotechnology companies, and academic institutions;
- creating and administering a customer information system, to permit the strategic, operative, and analytical management of customer relations;
- preparing conference and advertising materials;
- coordinating patent applications;
- organising Internet marketing;
- education in biology, chemistry, or the field of gene technology (at minimum a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a Master’s degree);
- further education in economics, marketing or business administration (MBA), or a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or marketing;
- excellent communication and presentation skills, initiative taker, independent, desire to learn, and the ability to analyse data;
- excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of French is an advantage;
skills (MS Office).
- diverse and interesting work;
- opportunities for self-realisation and development;
- friendly working environment in an international company;
- competitive remuneration.
Preferred time for beginning work: as soon as possible, by 2 March 2015 at the latest;
To apply, please send a letter of motivation along with your CV, by 18 January 2015, via
e-mail, to: email@example.com; additional information: +372 737 7054.